WazirX, India’s largest cryptocurrency alternate by commerce quantity, has launched a “be taught and earn” marketing campaign with The Sandbox, one of many greatest Ethereum-based metaverse sport platforms.
See associated article: WazirX launches India’s first NFT market
- The marketing campaign began Sept. 19, and the highest 5 winners will get free passes for The Sandbox’s just lately launched Alpha Season 3, WazirX stated in a press launch.
- Individuals can be required to reply 10 questions in a quiz on The Sandbox Alpha in addition to commerce at the least 10 SAND, in keeping with the assertion.
- Alpha Season3 has over 90 solo and multiplayer experiences, the assertion stated.
- Winners can be awarded Alpha passes and an opportunity to win 500 SAND tokens, the assertion stated.
- In June, WazirX had hosted its peer-to-peer contest beneath its “be taught and earn” initiative, which noticed over 8,000 individuals with winners receiving WazirX’s token — WRX — price 200 Indian rupees (US$2.5), the assertion stated.
See associated article: Asia banking big DBS jumps into The Sandbox metaverse