Forged your vote and see in case your favourite cash transfer on to the subsequent spherical. Everybody who votes shall be entered to win superior BitPay prizes.
Voting for round1 is now closed.
What’s BitPay Brackets?
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination event the place every up and coming coin will face off till one stays. Voting is open to all the crypto group. Vote in your favourite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which would be the subsequent cryptocurrency to blow up? Discover out with BitPay Brackets.
BitPay Bracket Guidelines
- Cash are ranked by market cap (as of three/3/22), seeded and matched up in opposition to one another.
- Voting is open to all. Choose a coin from every match and submit your votes. One vote per e-mail tackle.
- As soon as every spherical ends, we are going to tally all of the votes to see which coin strikes onto the subsequent spherical. A complete of 4 voting rounds will happen.
- With a view to be entered into the prize drawing, you should vote in all 4 rounds of the event and use the identical e-mail tackle to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is meant to showcase the subsequent massive cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already main cash, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a extra numerous set of cash.
- See full contest guidelines right here.
Vote in your favourite coin, win cool prizes
On the finish of the event, everybody who voted shall be included in a drawing to win BitPay prizes. Prizes embrace customized BitPay Vans sneakers and a customized APMEX 1 oz silver coin. With a view to be entered into the prize drawing, you should vote in all rounds.