A Champion has been topped! With a decisive victory in every spherical, Shiba Inu is the winner of 2022 BitPay Brackets! The Shib Military was ignited & voted in droves to propel SHIB by the event.
BitPay Brackets recap: sleeper cash rally, however SHIB ARMY conquers
We began with 16 of the highest cash and gave you the facility to crown a champion. All through the event, we noticed shocking upsets, shut matches that got here all the way down to the final minutes of voting and some blow outs that appeared to be over earlier than they even began.
Notable upsets, nailbiters and blow outs
- Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴ made a Cinderella story run to finally face off with Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹² within the Last.
- High seed USD Coin (USDC)³ obtained knocked out in an early exit falling to Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴.
- Fan favourite Dogecoin (DOGE)¹¹ left the event in Spherical 1 after going through off with Solana (SOL)⁶.
- Cardano (ADA)⁷ went by the primary two rounds with a head filled with steam however finally fell quick to champion Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹².
- Standard BNB (BNB)² misplaced an in depth match to Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴ to narrowly miss the Last.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹² was the clear stand out all through the event, profitable every of its matches with an amazing majority.
Thanks to the crypto group members who voted and took part on this 12 months’s BitPay Brackets event! All of people who voted in every spherical might be entered in to win cool BitPay prizes and might be notified by way of e-mail as soon as winners are decided. We are going to see you in 2023 for one more wild event!