We have made it to Spherical 3! Solely 4 cash are left: Shiba Inu (SHIB), Cardano (ADA), BNB (BNB) and Polygon (MATIC). Winners from this warmth will transfer onto the ultimate match. Which cash will you ship to the championship? Vote in Spherical 3 now!
Voting for Spherical 3 closes at 9PM ET on Sunday, 04/03. Bear in mind, with a purpose to be included within the prize drawing, it’s essential to vote in every spherical utilizing the identical e-mail deal with.
Spherical 3 Matchups
BNB (BNB)² vs Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴
Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹² vs Cardano (ADA)⁷
Vote on your favourite coin, win cool prizes
On the finish of the match, everybody who voted might be included in a drawing to win BitPay prizes. Prizes embody customized BitPay Vans sneakers and a customized APMEX 1 oz silver coin. With a purpose to be entered into the prize drawing, it’s essential to vote in all rounds.
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination match the place every up and coming coin will face off till one stays. Voting is open to your entire crypto group. Vote on your favourite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which would be the subsequent cryptocurrency to blow up? Discover out with BitPay Brackets.
- Cash are ranked by market cap (as of three/3/22), seeded and matched up towards one another.
- Voting is open to all. Choose a coin from every match and submit your votes. One vote per e-mail deal with.
- As soon as every spherical ends, we’ll tally all of the votes to see which coin strikes onto the subsequent spherical. A complete of 4 voting rounds will happen.
- With a purpose to be entered into the prize drawing, it’s essential to vote in all 4 rounds of the match and use the identical e-mail deal with to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is meant to showcase the subsequent large cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already main cash, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a extra various set of cash.
- See full contest guidelines right here.
Leave a Reply