It is right here! The championship recreation is upon us. Two cash stay – Polygon vs. Shiba Inu coin – one might be topped the BitPay Brackets Champion. Vote now!
Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴ vs Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹²
Voting for the Championship closes at 10PM ET on Monday, 04/04. Bear in mind, with the intention to be included within the prize drawing, it’s essential to vote in every spherical utilizing the identical e mail handle.
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination match the place every up and coming coin will face off till one stays. Voting is open to the whole crypto group. Vote on your favourite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which would be the subsequent cryptocurrency to blow up? Discover out with BitPay Brackets.
- Cash are ranked by market cap (as of three/3/22), seeded and matched up in opposition to one another.
- Voting is open to all. Choose a coin from every match and submit your votes. One vote per e mail handle.
- As soon as every spherical ends, we are going to tally all of the votes to see which coin strikes onto the subsequent spherical. A complete of 4 voting rounds will happen.
- As a way to be entered into the prize drawing, it’s essential to vote in all 4 rounds of the match and use the identical e mail handle to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is meant to showcase the subsequent huge cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already main cash, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a extra numerous set of cash.
- See full contest guidelines right here.